With almost 30 employees, ZMFS continues to grow. Built upon our founders’ quantitative financial modeling, portfolio management and risk management experience, we are financial engineers who build tools to solve complex financial problems. But we’re not all software, calculations and figures.
We have real people available when our clients need them – to provide support, help navigate data and produce high-quality, quantitative financial information for more confident and effective business decisions. In fact, many clients tell us (rather nicely) that our knowledgeable and responsive product support, and continual implementation of new state-of-the-art risk measurement approaches, is what makes us the logical choice when it comes to choosing a solutions provider they can count on.
Below is an overview of the positions we typically hire for:
- Analyst: Client Support, Training, Implementation, Testing, Documentation and Research; BS or MS in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- General Programmer: C#, . Net, database, user interface; BS or MS in Computer Science
- Quantitative Programmer: C#, Advanced Degree in Physics, Math or Statistics, term structure, behavioral, valuation, defaults
Mandatory Skills for all Positions
- Attention to detail
- Desire to dig in, figure out, and make recommendations
- Ability and desire to work in unstructured environment
- Ability to initiate, start and complete projects
- Good oral and written communications skills
- Competitive salary
- 401k plus matching
- Flexible schedule
- Company paid, medical, dental and vision