Top Five Things You Should Know About ZM Financial Systems
- With 1,500 financial institutions using our solutions today, we are one of the fastest growing financial software companies in the U.S.
- We have the analytical rigor to tackle securities portfolios as well as full balance sheet risk management with the same powerful system.
- We complete client-driven enhancements in days or weeks (versus months or years), working to ensure you have what you need first.
- Support ranks highest on our list, right next to innovation. Clients repeatedly tell us our knowledgeable and responsive support staff makes us the logical choice for both large and small financial institutions.
- With CPAs, CFAs, MBAs, and staff having their PhD's in the advanced quantitative field, you might say we are experts in this area; however, it is company policy to leave our egos at the door. Come find out why we are easy to talk to and easy to work with.
At ZM Financial Systems your success is our success. We’ll make sure you have what you need to meet both internal and external regulation requirements. Bringing practical solutions to your complex financial problems, we offer on-line and in-house solutions in securities and fixed-income analytics, credit-adjusted ALM, liquidity, risk management, budgeting and funds transfer pricing.
Founded in 2003, ZM Financial Systems is a privately-held corporation located in Cary, N.C. We began with a certain ideology that sets us apart from our competitors: offer advanced financial analytics that solve real-world problems while remaining simple and easy to use.
More than 10 years later we're still here, and 1,500 institutions depend on ZMFS products/analytics to identify, measure and monitor risk and value in their balance sheets, proving our ideology works every day.
WORK WITH US
We'd love to show you more about our solutions and how we can not only meet, but exceed, your expectations.
Contact Us today to schedule a demonstration or for more information on how we can help you better manage your risk and profitability.