Looking to simulate traditional financial statements, management reports and regulatory reports under a wide variety of planning, shocked and stressed scenarios?
Our ALM analysis uses the same instrument details, assumptions and mechanics as the portfolio management tools in our flagship ship solution, ZMdesk, saving time, avoiding duplication of efforts and ensuring consistent application of assumptions.
- User-definable balance sheet growth and reinvestment rates.
- Flexibility to model scenario- specific growth assumptions and forward- settling instruments.
- Ability to process future EV at additional charge.
- Create generics on the fly, build complex simulation logic rules and assumptions plus fully editable composite logic.
- Vectoring of prepayment speeds and multi-beta factors on generics is supported.
- Top 7 Things Your ALM Provider Won't Tell You
- OnlineALM Overview
- Composition of Asset/Liability Management